Retrofitting the controls on a Extrusion can save lacs of rupees over the cost of new equipment. Older control systems are often unreliable - costing huge amount and man power in down-time. Many times the components that fail have long lead times or in some cases are obsolete. Let Adroit update your Extrusion controls!
We can help you add additional Extruder, modernize your Equipment or replace your Extrusion control panel with a new state of the art PLC / HMI based control system. Our Customer centric Retrofitting Procedure
- We can use the existing AC Drives to save on major cost
- Entire new panel with new components – HMI, PLC Control, Relays, PID etc. will be shipped to customer plant
- Up gradation of DC drives to AC Drives
- Upgrading conventional to state temperature controls to PIDs
- Enhancing features like logging, trending and customized reporting
Benefits to the customer
- Retrofitting gives the machine owner the reliability and ease use of new equipment at fraction of the cost.
- Spare parts are readily available and less expensive than antiquated components
- Modern HMI (Human Machine Interface) technology can store recipes and machine parameters – saving in setup and changeover time
- The HMI can display alarm conditions – making troubleshooting a snap!
- Data Logging – Track machine downtime, parts/min, alarms, etc.
- All of our industrial control panels are fully wired and tested prior to delivery – minimizing start-up time.
- All retrofit solutions include updated electrical schematics and software