Crane control panel manufacturing poses special demands. Panels may need to withstand the effects of water, extreme temperatures, corrosive chemicals and travel. Electrical requirements may demand that a single control panel command ten or more wiring assemblies terminating in the crane control panel. Or, we may need to fit several cable extensions into a single, small control panel without sacrificing durability or precision.
- We can work with any type of crane: overhead, boom, hoist, gantry and tower cranes, as well as any type of crane cab.
- Our crane control panel manufacturing process resides under one roof. We design, machine and assemble ourselves, eliminating the need for outsourcing. We’ll take your project from the drawing board to the field, providing tight control and superior quality at lower costs than our competitors.
- Our crane control panels are always tested and inspected at each stage of development, allowing us to identify problems and find solutions long before they’re put into service.
- Our design and engineering staff are the most important part of our crane control panel assembly processes. Decades of experience enable us build a new controller to your precise specifications or work with you to design, assemble and manufacture the exact controller you need.
- We develop crane control boxes from fiberglass, metal, G10, plastic ABS, PC, PC/ABS and more.